Following the successful handling of the Covid-19 situation in Cyprus and the gradual re-start of many businesses, we would like to inform our valued customers that DanatCon is also resuming the delivery of workshops with physical presence (alongside virtual workshops).
As a result of this, we have decided to implement the following practices during our workshops:
- Reduction in the number of participants of each workshop so as to comply with the regulations regarding social distancing and sq. metres per person.
- Room layouts and sitting arrangements to be altered so as to comply with the regulations during the presentation as well as during group exercises.
- Break down of workshops into several smaller duration events eg. split a traditional 2-day workshop into four half-day sessions. This not only ensures a healthier environment but also helps organisations operationally in terms of business continuity.
- Provision by DanatCon, for all participants, of suggested personal protection items such as surgical masks, gloves, antiseptic gel and temperature readers.
- For the short term, we have removed group games that require close physical contact between participants. These have been replaced with alternative exercises that allow for safe distancing.
- Particular attention is given to any handout materials to ensure that such materials will not be handled by more than one person.
- Where possible, certain activities such as scoping interviews, coaching sessions, 1on1s etc, are replaced by webinars or virtual presentations/meetings.
The above practices are implemented as of now and will be updated on a continuous basis according to the guidelines issued by the relevant authorities and agreed with each respective client.
With the implementation of the above practices, we aim to ensure as much as possible, the safety and health of both the workshop participants as well as our facilitators. These also allows us to look forward to restarting our collaboration with you as soon as possible.